On March 19th, 2013 Judge Brian Martinotti held the third case management conference in Bergen County New Jersey, for the matter of In re Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Hip Implant Litigation Case No.: 296. Many lawyers attended the conference including counsel for Stryker. Following the conference, Judge Martinotti issued several rulings.
Proud to announce that among those who earned an appointment is Mark A. DiCello, Esq.
One of the rulings further defined the leadership structure for all Plaintiffs involved in the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II litigation. This ruling established sub-committees to handle the complex, costly and time intensive issues facing all Plaintiffs and their counsel in this litigation. These subcommittees include a Science Committee.
The Science Committee is comprised of lawyers that have been recommended based upon their history of legal accomplishments and ability to navigate this litigation as well as their dedication to victims’ rights.
I am proud to announce that among those who earned an appointment is Mark A. DiCello, Esq., a proud member of The DiCello Law Firm. Our Firm is looking forward to the responsibility of working with other exceptionally talented and dedicated trial lawyers in fighting for the justice their clients deserve.
Do You Want To Learn More About The Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implant Recall?
Below is a list of articles and blogs that lawyers from The DiCello Law Firm have written about the recall of Rejuvenate and ABG-II modular implants. If you would prefer to just speak with one of our attorneys, please call us toll free at 1-888-778-8880 or fill out the form.
- A General Overview of The Problems with The Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hips and How The DiCello Law Firm Has Been Helping Those Injured By it.
- Read The Actual Recall That The Stryker Corporation Put Out On July 4, 2012
- The DiCello Law Firm's Media Release In Response to The Stryker Corporation Recalling The Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implants.
- Learn What The DiCello Law Firm Had To Say About The Rejuveante and ABG-II Recall
- What About The Patients Who Had The Stryker Rejuvenate or ABG-II Hip Implant?
- The Stryker Corporation Is Not Taking The Problems with their Rejuveante and ABG-II Modular Hip Implants Seriously!
- The DiCello Law Firm Is Taking A National Leadership Role In The Charge Against The Stryker Corporation For Their Failing Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implants.
- The Truth From A Client Who Is A Vicitim of The Stryker Corporation's Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implant
- The DiCello Law Firm Files The First Lawsuits Against The Stryker Corporation Because Of The Dangers of Their Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implants.
- Why It Is Important For People With The Rejuvenate and ABG-II Modular Hip Implants To Get A Coblat-Chromium Blood Test.
- What Should You Do If You Have Received A Warning Letter From The Stryker Corporation About Your Rejuvenate or ABG-II Modular Hip Implant.
- Who Is Broadspire and why are they calling me?